|Annual Meeting Minutes|
Forrest Apostolic Christian Church
PO Box 154
201 E. Church St.
Forrest, IL 61741
Sunday, February 23, 2020
- There is a sign-up sheet under the women's bulletin board for everyone in the Invite-a-Guest potluck (Groups A and B) on Sunday, March 15.
Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven. Please check the lists on men's and women's bulletin boards for your turn; if you are unable to go on your Sunday, please find a replacement to help with singing and fellowship.
- There is a sign-up sheet under the women's bulletin board for the all-church potluck and singing next Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Clint Schaffer's baptism is now tentatively planned for March 12.
- This is the Freedom4Life weekend. There is still room, and anyone interested should contact. Bro. Jeremy Leman.
Sunday, February 9, 2020
- The Illinois Minister Forum will be at Forrest this Saturday. Please be prayerful for God's blessings for all involved.
- Due to schedule changes in Pekin, Clint Schaffer's baptism has been moved to this Thursday, February 13.
- There is Single Group Sunday School next Sunday at 8:45 am.
- Next Sunday is also our collection for the Fellowship Hall.
- The Forrest Ladies' Day is planned for Saturday, March 14. Please RSVP to Sis. Natalie Schneider by March 1.
Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Tomorrow is clothes-sorting at the Distribution Center, beginning at 9:00am.
- This Thursday evening is singing at Accolade Health Care at 6:30pm.
- This Friday evening is the Fairbury-Forrest all-church singing at the Fellowship Hall, beginning at 7:00pm.
- The 2020 church directories are now available. The annual church calendar is no longer in the directory. In addition to being on the bulletin boards, the full year calendar is also online. If you would like a paper copy, please contact Bro. Jason or Sis. Lynn Dotterer. Please place important dates from the church calendar on your personal calendar for 2020, including Holy Communion on Saturday, April 4.
- All are encouraged to receive announcements via email. Anyone not currently receiving them may contact Bro. Jason or Sis. Lynn Dotterer to be added to the list.
- The Silver Lining has been featuring special topical section with submissions from our readers. You are encouraged to contribute, with the next topic of keeping your daily time in the Word and prayer from getting stale. Please see the latest Silver Lining or information on the women's bulletin board for details.
Sunday, January 26, 2020
- There is a meeting for all sisters and friends who are capable of helping in the kitchen tomorrow evening at 7:00 pm in the church dining room.
- There will be an all-church singing with Fairbury starting at 7:00 pm on Friday, Feb. 7, at the Fellowship Hall. There is a sign-up sheet for committee help and bringing bars under the women's bulletin board.
- We will be hosting a forum at church for all Illinois elders and ministers on Saturday, February 15. Please watch for a request to help with serving and bringing food for the day.