Forrest Apostolic Christian Church
PO Box 154
201 E. Church St.
Forrest, IL 61741
Sunday, June 23, 2019
- Outlines for Single Group Sunday School are available by the calendars on the coat rack near the east door.
- Anyone interested in the HarvestCall Proclaim & Serve meeting in Roanoke on July 20 should register at proclaimandserve.org.
- Sign-up sheets are out for the Local Work Project which will be the week of July 8-12. If you have any questions, please contact Brothers Kraig Edelman or Caleb Leman.
- Brother Troy Brown has been selected to teach in Sunday School.
- The engagement of Bro. Lincoln Mueller and Sis. Jamie Steidinger from Fairbury was announced.
Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Next Sunday is our collection for the Silver Lining. To begin or discontinue receiving the Silver Lining, please contact reporters Sis. Carissa Knapp or Sis. Marsha Lanz.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven. Please check the lists on men's and women's bulletin boards for your turn; if you are unable to go on your Sunday, please find a replacement to help with singing and fellowship.
- There will be a farewell singing for Bro. David and Sis. Holly Mueller next Sunday at 6:30 pm at the Fellowship Hall.
- The Goodfield congregation has extended an invitation to the brotherhood to the 2019 Brotherhood Conference on Friday, August 9. In order to help them, plan, if you plan to go please contact Bro. Paul Zimmerman by June 30.
Sunday, June 9, 2019
- Bro. Joe Gerber is planning to be with us this Wednesday, June 12 to speak on "The Power of Prayer."
- Our turn for song service at Timber Ridge in Morton is this Friday, June 14, at 7:00 pm. Bro. Arlen plans to go.
- Please bring a ballot next Sunday for a brother to teach in Sunday School. The brothers who are currently teaching are listed in the church directory.
Sunday, June 2, 2019
- Tomorrow is clothes sorting at the Distribution Center beginning at 9:00 am.
- Vacation Bible School will be Monday-Thursday starting tomorrow, June 3. Students should arrive in time to start at 7:00 pm and may be picked up at 8:30 pm. Money collected during the week will be used to sponsor a school in Haiti.
- This Thursday is song service at Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac at 6:30 pm.
- The Father/Son evening is this Saturday, June 8 at 4:30 pm, at Bro. Jeremy & Sis. Shara Leman's home. All men who attend Forrest church are welcome, even those without a father or son able to attend. Please bring a side dish to share and camp chairs.
- Next Sunday is our collection for Gateway Woods.
- Next Sunday, June 9, is also our all-church picnic hosted by the Sunday School beginning at 4:30 pm, at Forrest Park.
- Bro. Joe Gerber is planning to be with us on Wednesday, June 12 to speak on "The Power of Prayer."
- Our turn for song service at Timber Ridge in Morton is Friday, June 14, at 7:00 pm.
Sunday, May 26, 2019
- There is Single Group Sunday School next Sunday at 9:00 am.
- Vacation Bible School will be Monday-Thursday, June 3-6.
- Our all-church picnic hosted by the Sunday School will be in two weeks, on June 9.
- Sis. Vicki Mueller is our new Sunday School teacher.
- Lord willing, we are planning a testimony and baptism for Clint Schaffer in the federal prison in Pekin on June 27.