|Annual Meeting Minutes|
Forrest Apostolic Christian Church
PO Box 154
201 E. Church St.
Forrest, IL 61741
Sunday, January 21, 2018
- There will be an extra clothes sorting at the Distribution Center from 6:30-8:00 pm tomorrow evening, January 22. Families are welcome.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services at Fairview Haven.
- The draft minutes of the recent annual meeting are on a password-protected portion of the church website, and will be available for a couple months. They are posted for the benefit of those who were unable to be there.
Sunday, January 14, 2018
- Single Group Sunday School next Sunday at 9:00 am
- The brothers who have been chosen to serve in the Jail Ministry are Bros. Elmer Lanz and Wayne Drayer.
- The parking lot at the Fellowship Hall will be expanded. There will be a collection for this in the future, as well as a need for volunteer labor when the project begins this spring.
Sunday, January 7, 2018
- Our annual business meeting is tomorrow evening, beginning at 7:00 pm in the Sunday School room.
- The engagement of Sis. ZoŽ Koehl and Bro. Todd Stoller from Princeville was announced.
Sunday, December 31, 2017
- We will have New Year's Day service at 10:00 tomorrow morning, instead of our usual Wednesday evening service.
- Next Sunday is our Alms Fund collection.
- Next Sunday is also our turn for services in McAllen, Texas. Bro. Josh is planning to go.
- Our annual business meeting will be on Monday, January 8 at 7:00 pm in the Sunday School.
- The HarvestCall Medical Committee has a financial assistance fund for health care trainees or health care providers with a financial need and a desire to participate in a medical mission opportunity. Any interested health care trainee or health care worker can apply for the "Medical Missions Scholarship" on the HarvestCall website.
- The engagement of Bro. Matt Edwards and Sis. Jessica Gerber was announced.
Sunday, December 24, 2017
- We will have Christmas Day service at 10:00 tomorrow morning, instead of our usual Wednesday evening service.
- An all-church supper is planned for Sunday, December 31 at the Prairie Central Junior High at 5:00 p.m. with a singing to follow. Signup sheets for attending and for food are under the women's bulletin board.
- Anyone interested in the study on the Sermon on the Mount should return surveys to Bro. Joe and Sis. Marie Koehl or Bro. Jason and Sis. Lynn Dotterer by December 31. After groups are formed, each group will determine its own meeting schedule.
- In two weeks, on January 8, it is our turn for services in McAllen, Texas. Bro. Josh is planning to go.