Forrest Apostolic Christian Church
PO Box 154
201 E. Church St.
Forrest, IL 61741
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- The LifePoints Gospel Sing, scheduled for April 25, will now be only online, at midwestgospelsing.org. It will feature the Anderson family, as well as the testimony of a LifePoints resident.
- We are encouraging all to be more intentional in prayer...for those who are sick, for those who have lost loved ones, for a cure, for those in authority, for ways we can help and be a light, and for the lost to be reached.
- "Thank You" Note from Fairview Haven: The Fairview Haven team thanks all for the many generous donations of supplies and time over the past two weeks. We are humbled that when we have made a need known, you have filled it. Volunteer seamstresses have made over 500 cloth face masks for our team and residents to wear during this challenging time. The need for them here is nearly met, but we can send them other places where needed, if there is still interest in making them. If you have questions or need supplies, please contact Sis. Kara Blunier.
- This Wednesday evening a Conference report will be given.
- Also, Bro. Marvin has another important matter that he is planning to bring to the congregation this Wednesday evening, and would appreciate everyone's attendance. This is not a member meeting.
Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Please note: With announcements being sent by email, we are evaluating the benefit of posting them on the church website. If you find value in having them posted here, please contact Bro. Marvin or send an email to email@example.com.
Sunday, March 15, 2020
- This Wednesday evening, we will have our Communion exhortation and a report from the recent Phoenix Conference. It is not a member meeting, and it will be available via streaming, phone, and CD, but it will not be archived online.
- There is Single Group Sunday School next Sunday at 8:45 am.
- Church service at Fairview Haven for next Sunday has been cancelled.
- There is an all-church singing at 6:15 pm following the Invite-a-Guest potluck at the Fellowship Hall next Sunday evening.
- The Apostolic Christian LifePoints Gospel Sing fundraiser is scheduled for Saturday, April 25, from 5:15-8:00 pm at Five Points in Washington.
Sunday, March 8, 2020
- This Saturday is the event for ladies and girls from Forrest at the Fellowship Hall. Registration begins at 8:30 am.
- Next Sunday is our turn for services in McAllen, TX. Bro. Paul is planning to go.
- Next Sunday is our collection for Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services. They provide beneficial services to many, and depend on our donations to fund their services.
- We will have our Communion exhortation and a report from the recent Phoenix Conference on Wednesday, March 18. Communion services will be held Saturday, April 4.
Sunday, March 1, 2020
- Sign-up sheets are at the women's bulletin board for everyone in the Invite-A-Guest potlucks: Groups A & B on March 15 and Groups C & D on March 22.
- In two weeks it is our turn for services at McAllen, TX. Bro. Paul plans to go.
- There is a job opening at Apostolic Christian LifePoints for a Social Services and Mission Director. Details are on the bulletin boards.
- The Elder Conference will be this week in Phoenix. AZ. Your prayers are appreciated.